Does anyone have any idea what this is?

JStain33

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4637.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

That's a Corallimorph, also known as a Ball Anemone - they're related to soft mushroom corals, and, to my knowledge, are generally harmless (though some kinds can reproduce quickly enough to be considered a mild nuisance).
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

That's a Corallimorph, also known as a Ball Anemone - they're related to soft mushroom corals, and, to my knowledge, are generally harmless (though some kinds can reproduce quickly enough to be considered a mild nuisance).
Hey thanks!

Glad I got someone to help me out. It hasn’t even been a day and I’ve already got the professionals out here. Thank you for the in depth response, now I would give one myself but I’m pretty tired. Anyway have a goodnight or goodmorning/evening you’re the man!/woman!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new