does anyone have asterina sea star..?

Harlequin shrimp ??
 
so does anybody have one..? im expecting it to be free
 
so does anybody have one..? im expecting it to be free
Lol, free is not a problem.

But I have a moral dilemma giving it to you.

I dislike asterina with a passion.

Being the guy who knowingly let you intentionally infect your tank with this trash is not an option.

I would probably feel less bad if I offered you BCP.

Kinda like "offering" you velvet or brooknella or uronema.
[emoji53]
 
If it is for a Harlequin shrimp, another person's personal experience with that there weren't enough tube feet to keep the harlequin alive and it was starving.
They eventually had to go the chocolate chip star route.
 
You don't have to feed them those. Just go get a chocolate chip. I give them one of those about once every six weeks. They are cheapest from bluezooaquatics. You might find a deal at an LFS
 
Eating it like a drumstick...

IMG_6360.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new