Does anyone have Dog Interceptor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dosepher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dosepher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
5
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have dog interceptor lying I can buy off them? I think I may have some red bugs on one of my SPS colonies that I would like to get rid of.
angryfire.gif
I'm thinking about dosing the whole tank or just dipping that one colony in Interceptor. Has anyone had experience with these little pests? Let me know Thanks!
 
if its just that one and you can dip it do a Bayer dip soon as you can at least hold them off from spreading as fast till you get some interceptor
 
Oh cool. Ill have to do some research on Bayer before using it Thanks!
 
Is the Interceptor Dogs 50-100lbs (23-45kg) - 3 Chewables the right one?
 
Unfortunately they don't have the regular pill kind but lots of people have used the chewables they have the exact amount 23 mg as the regular pills did
 
I forget because it's been a while since I had to treat but I believe one pill does like 400 gallons
 
Oh cool! Great thanks! Just ordered it. Should come in 10 to 15 days :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new