does anyone have one of these

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've never seen one that color that wasn't dyed. If it were being offered from anyone else I would have said it was for sure. He's got too good a rep to be selling dyed though.
 
I've never seen one that color that wasn't dyed. If it were being offered from anyone else I would have said it was for sure. He's got too good a rep to be selling dyed though.
I'm wondering this also
 
I use to have a very bright greenish yellow bubble anenome that looked nearly identical to this. Had it for a few years until the powerhead sucked it in and killed it. If anything this anenome may be a little bleached, but not dyed.
 
thanks coralfarm123. It a very interesting anenome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new