Does anyone have Purple Fauchea?

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! So I'm starting to collect some more macros and gorgs for a new tank that's coming to replace the old one, and Purple Fauchea caught my eye since there's not a ton of purple macros out there. The problem is there's barley any info or pictures out there of it. Does anyone have any of this stuff can post a picture of it please?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My guess is that if anyone would know it would probably be @Tigahboy or @inland_reef. Good luck with your search!

OP
OP
Northwest_Scapes_

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is that if anyone would know it would probably be @Tigahboy or @inland_reef. Good luck with your search!
Thank you! Funny enough is I actually know both of them (not irl though). I haven't asked them yet so maybe they actually might have some, I looked into it a little more and it seems like it kind of just plates itself onto the rocks and likes med-high light. Hoping that putting it towards the higher lit areas I'll be able to get some awesome purples out it, thank you for the help!

inland_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Funny enough is I actually know both of them (not irl though). I haven't asked them yet so maybe they actually might have some, I looked into it a little more and it seems like it kind of just plates itself onto the rocks and likes med-high light. Hoping that putting it towards the higher lit areas I'll be able to get some awesome purples out it, thank you for the help!
Dont currently have any. I know there was someone on eBay selling some not too long back.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 64 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%
Back