Looking for OG purple monster acroporas

Chicken_Biscuit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
113
Reaction score
51
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy of mine had a huge colony way back of purple monster which have unfortunately died a while back. It was one of the first few frags that came into the hobby, so yeah he’s an old timer. Anyways he’s been helping me out a lot with my tanks and corals. I wanted to return the favor by finding some OG purple monster drags to gift for him. If anyone is selling frags or knows someone who has some that aren’t selling for an arm and a leg, please let me know. I’m in Illinois.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new