Does anyone have spare stickers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shnetts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shnetts

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
1,261
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nowhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This may be an odd request lol.

I’m trying to complete my tank with the fully stickers covered front doors. It’s taking way longer than I thought and even after last weekends RAP I still have some to go.
20250623_174737.png


Does anyone have any spare reefing stickers they have no use for?

I’ll send ya a self addressed envelope
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new