Does anyone know how to creat custom apps for smart phones?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know how to create custom apps for smart phones? Please PM me! :D
 
lol a reef2reef app i guess your thinking? Most smart phones can brows r2r with no issie i know i can on the i4 and my gf can on her driod.
 
Yea but I want a cool little app logo for your phone screen. :D
 
I like whats next to team r2r just the r2r.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new