Does anyone know what this coral is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NC AL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NC AL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
337
Location
Central
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this coral as a free frag a year ago. I have no idea what it is. Does anyone on here know what it is? It’s very fragile but has grown well for me.

IMG_1099.jpeg


IMG_1100.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new