Does anyone out there run a aquaripure nitrate system?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have one. Had it for almost a year. My nitrates are not a factor and I feed a lot. Only downside I see is flow adjustment every 2 days and vodka injection every 5-7 days. Both take no time at all. Don't wanna jinx myself, but I've had no algae problems. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't; but I'm not willing to chance it. Talked a friend of mine with a 300gal tank and a bad algae problem into getting one. Been about 4 months, and the algae is gone. Not pushing them, just giving you my limited experience with them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
WOW, I have a 30 gallon on the way! It has a built in pump and fuge! I think i will order one for my 30 gallon. , Gitsoe what size Aquaripure do you have on your 40 gallon
 
WOW, I have a 30 gallon on the way! It has a built in pump and fuge! I think i will order one for my 30 gallon. , Gitsoe what size Aquaripure do you have on your 40 gallon

I think it was the one above the smallest one. It's like 17-20 something inches tall
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new