Does anyone use the Lifeguard unit by Digital Aquatics??

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZR440
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZR440

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
15
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please tell me your experiences with it. I am looking to purchase a ph & temp monitor that I can access remotely using my IPhone. Just about ready to "pull the trigger" on the Lifeguard, but wanted to get some of your opinions first.
Thanks for your input.
 
Last edited:
I have had one since before they were released as a beta test and it works great. They have a pretty solid interface that is web driven so it doesn't matter which computer platform you use. The enclosure is a nice metal robust enclosure and the unit seems to work well. I think if temp and ph monitoring is what you need, this will suit you fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new