Does it get easier?

ckuhny3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have fallen deeply in love with this hobby. The ups and downs and the challenge it always throws in your face. But here’s one thing I’m hoping gets easier with experience. Every time I put my hands in the tank to try and move something or sand vac or pretty much anything turns into a stressful disaster? Am I the only one? Am I forever going to be fumbling around with frags hoping I don’t kill them with my heavy hand and slippery fingers? So infuriating I just sucked up a mushroom while gravel vaccing lol. Threw a picture of the tank up because why not . Have any experienced reefers got any words of wisdom that I’ll get better at husbandry or am I doomed ?

ABAD4A44-4CC8-41C5-8DF2-CBBA07EE7C3B.jpeg

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing quite as special as dropping an 80 dollar acro frag while trying to glue it and see it sink into this tiny crevice in your rocks and into the abyss never to be seen again.

OP
OP
ckuhny3

ckuhny3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing quite as special as dropping an 80 dollar acro frag while trying to glue it and see it sink into this tiny crevice in your rocks and into the abyss never to be seen again.
I feel the heartbreak

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back