Does my bubble anemone require a powerhead for increased flow? [10 Gallon]

Grace213512

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
As posted here, I am moving my Bubble Anemone into a 10 gallon aquarium.

However, I realized I set up the aquarium without a power head or stream pump.
Do anemone require powerhead/circulation/stream pumps? Or is the movement from the sponge filter enough flow, especially in such a small aquarium?

Thank you so much for any help/advice.
 
Last edited:
This is a novel approach. The nem may adjust if it’s the sole inhabitant and if you do frequent water changes to prevent slime build up.

Please post a picture. What light are you providing the anemone with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new