Does my clown will get black outlines?

olavvk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Messages
141
Reaction score
78
Location
Barcelona
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 2 baby clownfish 3 weeks ago and I was wondering if this small one will get black outlines if he gets older, or is he just like this?
so as you can see he only has bit of black on his belly fins.

FD083254-B13B-4801-8CA4-C86DD40024D3.jpeg
 
With so much cross breeding with clowns. Never really know until get bigger but I think these will get more black as time goes by. My new breed Clarki clown looked colorless when bought and now getting much more color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new