Does my Cowfish have ich.

He must have been really sick. He just passed away in his QT :(
 
So i haven't quarantine the other fish. I wasn't sure if they got ich from the cowfish and was worried to quarantine them with cupramine when they could have been healthy. Now, one of my clown fish has ich maybe. I just put in a new power head and I am not sure if he has sand stuck on him or he has ich. If this is ich I will definetly quarantine all my fish

20190312_195156.jpg


20190312_195401.jpg


20190312_195347.jpg


20190312_195348.jpg
 
I would properly quarantine all the fish and let your system go fallow for 76 days. Which exact fish brought it in is anybody's guess, and not relevant at this point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new