Does my rockscape look ok

chezgarcia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Katy, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is 3 weeks old was wondering if it looks good. My last reef tank was old school with rocks piled up against back of tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382632755045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382632755045.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 264
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382632788601.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382632788601.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 239
LOOKS GOOD TO ME
personally i would take the large rock on the top left and switch it with the one in the rear middle of the tank
but it looks good how it is forsure!
 
I like it, and I agree with eliramos.
 
Its your tank and if you like it thats all that matters. I think it looks great and you will have not have any problems with water flow nutrient buildup.
 
The flow around the rocks was my main worry. I was shooting for a more open scape. There is also about 15# of live rock in refugium

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new