Does natural sunlight help corals?

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I set up this anemone only tank and the sun hits it pretty hard (as seen in the picture) the sun hits it so hard that you can’t even tell the light is on lol. I don’t mind the algae. Once a week I go in and remove it by hand. But I was wondering does natural sunlight help at all?
20260207_170813_E4CF093E-560F-42FE-A8DF-C8724C49CC92.png

20260207_170813_B85D435F-74B8-4E49-8A92-4CACE245BD74.png
 
Well since corals grow in the ocean, I’d say yes lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new