Does the GHL KH Director reagent need a stirrer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
6,862
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ditto @Vinny@GHLUSA
I’m looking at the KH director kit and want to make sure I get everything I need up front. Does the reagent for the director need a stirrer?

Nothing worse than placing an order, waiting a week then finding out you needed something else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new