Does the IM Nuvo 15 AIO go on sale for Black Friday?

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have one IM Nuvo 15 and I'm looking to grab another. I seem to remember that these tanks typically go on sale for Black Friday. Black Friday is just a month away. Could I save a few bucks on the IM Nuvo 15 tank if I wait for Black Friday?

Thanks everyone!

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would likely do better shopping locally if you can. Online vendors charge an additional box and shipping fee for the tank, which might be avoided with local purchase. That alone will beat any Black Friday savings or other sale on a $99 tank.

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would likely do better shopping locally if you can. Online vendors charge an additional box and shipping fee for the tank, which might be avoided with local purchase. That alone will beat any Black Friday savings or other sale on a $99 tank.
Thank you for the help, but I don't know anyone in my area that stocks these tanks, I have always ordered them. I seem to remember them going on sale for Black Friday, which would help to offset the extra $30 box fee. Thanks again!

Edit: I just checked to be sure, and the only IM dealer anywhere near me is over 60 miles away in one direction. It would cost me more in gas and time than the $30 box fee to order the tank.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My semi local LFS has them for 99 dollars, when I am in the area, I go there.

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My semi local LFS has them for 99 dollars, when I am in the area, I go there.
Thank you, but again the nearest dealer for these tanks is 66 miles away from me, and I don’t want to go that far for the tank. I just seem to remember that IM or BRS or likely both offers a Black Friday deal on this tank. It’s just few weeks away at this point, so I was hoping to save a few dollars, even with the box charge.

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, fellow reefers, turns out this tank IS currently on sale 20% off. I was happy to snag one at that price :)

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great and you did not have to wait so long. Where did you see it on sale?
Thanks! BRS had it, I got an email from them and snagged it right away in case there's a rush on it.

I also got an email today from Innovative Marine, it looks like they have some very good, early Black Friday deals, but the IM Nuvo 15 is NOT on sale through them.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have one IM Nuvo 15 and I'm looking to grab another. I seem to remember that these tanks typically go on sale for Black Friday. Black Friday is just a month away. Could I save a few bucks on the IM Nuvo 15 tank if I wait for Black Friday?

Thanks everyone!
I think so, black friday is how I got my RS last year

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back