Does the WWC app still work?

Discussion in 'World Wide Corals' started by rcpalmer1, Dec 30, 2018.

1. rcpalmer1

rcpalmer1 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

I have tried checking my points a couple of different time and the app on my phone keeps locking up. I have tried reinstalling and it still does not work. Does anyone know if it is just me or has the loyalty program ended? If not does anyone know the times for happy hour?
    Thanks

2. infamoustrini

infamoustrini Member

I had issues the other day it won't open

3. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019 Showcase Editor

Basically what has happened is per every purchase in store we are updating our customer accounts, this has been since November 1st. If you have not been in since then and made a purchase we would not have updated your account. If you would like to do so please send your name and emails to Josh@worldwidecorals.com. At that point I will send an invite to your email, you will create a password, and all of your point info will be found clicking the little gold crown on the bottom left of our web page. We have made this change to give more redemption options, now our loyalty plan extends from our store to our site. Please email with any further questions. Happy new years!!

4. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019 Showcase Editor

Basically what has happened is per every purchase in store we are updating our customer accounts, this has been since November 1st. If you have not been in since then and made a purchase we would not have updated your account. If you would like to do so please send your name and emails to Josh@worldwidecorals.com. At that point I will send an invite to your email, you will create a password, and all of your point info will be found clicking the little gold crown on the bottom left of our web page. We have made this change to give more redemption options, now our loyalty plan extends from our store to our site. Please email with any further questions. Happy new years!!

Draft saved Draft deleted