Does the WWC app still work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried checking my points a couple of different time and the app on my phone keeps locking up. I have tried reinstalling and it still does not work. Does anyone know if it is just me or has the loyalty program ended? If not does anyone know the times for happy hour?
Thanks

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically what has happened is per every purchase in store we are updating our customer accounts, this has been since November 1st. If you have not been in since then and made a purchase we would not have updated your account. If you would like to do so please send your name and emails to [email protected]. At that point I will send an invite to your email, you will create a password, and all of your point info will be found clicking the little gold crown on the bottom left of our web page. We have made this change to give more redemption options, now our loyalty plan extends from our store to our site. Please email with any further questions. Happy new years!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically what has happened is per every purchase in store we are updating our customer accounts, this has been since November 1st. If you have not been in since then and made a purchase we would not have updated your account. If you would like to do so please send your name and emails to [email protected]. At that point I will send an invite to your email, you will create a password, and all of your point info will be found clicking the little gold crown on the bottom left of our web page. We have made this change to give more redemption options, now our loyalty plan extends from our store to our site. Please email with any further questions. Happy new years!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back