Will Sundial Snails Eat Palythoas?

ReefGuy77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have palythoas that despite how many times I've tried, I just can't eradicate. The last time I tried removal, other corals ended up dying from the toxins. I am wondering if using Sundial Snails could work? I don't have any other zoas or palys in the tank except the ones I want gone. They are covering too much of the rocks at this point to get rid of them without either dismantling the whole tank or risking crashing it by trying to pull them out. I know Sundial Snails are considered pests, but if I were able to get some would they eat the palythoas? And if so, anyone know anyone with them they are trying to get rid of :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new