Does this frogspawn look ok

Meat_Juices

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
durham
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This frog spawn wasn’t opened. I bought it 4 days ago he was much bigger before I bought him. My question is does he look normal and just stressed or does it look like something is wrong with it

IMG_1416.jpeg IMG_1417.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This frog spawn wasn’t opened. I buy it 4 days ago he was much bigger before I bought him. My question is does he look normal and just stressed or does it look like something is wrong with it

IMG_1416.jpeg IMG_1417.jpeg
Parameters
Ph 8.0
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
Phos 0.25
dkh 12
Cal460
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new