Does this used tank look good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
2,308
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wanting to upgrade from my 11 gallon nano to something a bit bigger. I found this used 36 gallon with sump. The tanks footprint is 24 x 18 and it’s 20 tall it’s a nice manageable size. The sumps laid out a bit weird. He says it holds water and his brother was using it as a QT tank recently. Needs a good cleaning of course.

Any idea what brand it is? I can’t find anything like it with google. I’m going to go look at it after the winter storm passes. Any insight is appreciated.
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0846.jpeg
 
Get some vinegar and tap water mixed in there and start scrubbing away. Then, you will be able to see if it is holding water as well as checking the corner seals after it is cleaned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new