Dollar per gallon sale 3/29 to 5/2

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes was going to post this. Whenever you see them all piled in the front they're going to be doing the $1 a gallon sale soon. Also I was told 30 percent off all livestock will be soon as well. Not that we should buy livestock there though!

French27

Excitedly New to the Hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in the local Petco today, and they confirmed the sale starts sunday! I am really excited to get a 4) breeder for a sump and either a 20g or 29g as a QT for my eventual 75 or 90g initial foray into a Reef tank!

GreatWhiteTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes was going to post this. Whenever you see them all piled in the front they're going to be doing the $1 a gallon sale soon. Also I was told 30 percent off all livestock will be soon as well. Not that we should buy livestock there though!
My petco has some of the best livestock around, shouldn't judge a book by its cover! It's all about the staffing.. Petco actually carries the largest selection of aquacultured and tank raised fish of. Any retailer, and own Dr. Fosters and liveaquaria.. All the lfs around me (10 or so) I shop at the petco and 2 other locals.. The other 7 along with the next closest 2 petco(s you couldn't pay me to take their livestock

GreatWhiteTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say the tanks are sloppily made and make great sumps and qt but would never have a tetra made tank as a display

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back