Dominant Clown Twitching?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bd_scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bd_scott

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I know clowns communicate submission by rolling on their side and twitching, and my smaller, paler clown has done this for weeks, but yesterday I caught my larger dominant clown twitching in front of the smaller one. I was just interested if anyone had any ideas why? It's the one and only time i've seen it. Just earlier I caught the bigger one snip at the littler one and he twitched like normal. I attached a video:
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
looks to be normal clown behavior,kinda cool in fake nem :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new