Don’t forget yourself at xmas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol my wife is mad at me because I’m already “over budget” on myself. Little does she know that I went over budget 5x on her gift. I should’ve just got her those shower curtains. She would’ve liked them ;)
It’s a shower curtain. My wife is like it doesn’t match the bathroom I’m like so what it’s seahorses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new