• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Don’t Use This Company!!! BLcorals.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Pass12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This company is truly horrible, the customer service is non existent, and just bc they have massive sales it is not worth it. Made a purchase, and a month later I was told they have to cancel the order due to a coral being bleached. Although they are still selling the corals on the website. Excuse after excuse!!! No response from email and my buddy had a horrible experience with them too. They literally shipped coral without packaging them correctly, no heat pack. Corals arrived dead. Horrible business. Highly recommend against. Also it was pointed out to me that he sells corals he doesn’t even have possession of. He sells colonies that have not even been received yet. Basically making you send $ so he can make his purchase. Might even be lucky if you get your coral.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back