Donny's Frankenstein forty

New birds nest frag, acros/ montis growing, and a piece of xenia attached to a hermit shell which I thought was pretty cool

20191107_173117.jpg 20191107_173034.jpg 20191107_173023.jpg 20191107_173009.jpg
 
The end is near for the Frankenstein forty.. tank has been blowing out for some time but now the stand is starting to sag in the middle and the tank doesn't sit flush on top anymore. Decided to go with a red sea reefer 250 instead of another cheapo tank/ stand. Was contemplating transferring everything over into the new
 
Tank when It arrives but i think I'd rather start over from scratch and attempt to avoid many of the mistakes i made the first go around .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new