Dont BREAK the SITE! 1000+ Corals HUGE DISCOUNTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ki113r1035

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the deal with all the live sales? Such a bummer for those of us that have slow net.... i live in an area with no choice but extremely slow internet connection and can't buy a dang thing on live sales as it's gone before i get through the process.....

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A big thank you to everyone that participated today! We really appreciate you all SO MUCH!
If you have any questions, need to change your shipping address or dates etc please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of in the morning!
Goodnight everyone!

RmSchuh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A big thank you to everyone that participated today! We really appreciate you all SO MUCH!
If you have any questions, need to change your shipping address or dates etc please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of in the morning!
Goodnight everyone!
Thank you so much that was way better then the live sale yesterday. Did yard work all day and still got to get some amazing pieces. Awesome sale and frags

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice sale. Would like to have seen more torches. Unless I was so slow and missed them all.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think over all I was well controlled, got the pieces I wanted, couple of new pieces to try out, and I came in under budget even with that stimulus check burning a hole in my pocket.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved this platform! Just a few suggestions for the newer folks. It's so easy in these sales to go crazy trying to get the $5 and $10 corals...yes, somebody will "win" the coral, but I don't even try for those. I do a "preview" on the vendor's website before the sale even starts and target what I'm after and what price I'm willing to pay. This time, I was targeting some Jason Fox pieces. I missed one of them on the first two drops, but when the next drop hit, I immediately scrolled down and found what I wanted and was able to buy it. I've even been successful on the sales with 1,000+ participants just by being a little more selective in what I'm after. I have a few favorite vendors and @TopShelfAquatics is definitely one of them! I look forward to the next sale!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a way to look at larger photos of what we've bought? The photos on the order page are pretty small.
So what I do is right click the image and have it open in another tab, most of the pictures are 280x280.
We have made some changes in the accounts. You can now click the image and it will make it larger :)

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment arrived today! Everything was well packed and labeled and corals were in good condition (some slipped from their portion cups but were just fine. Corals were dipped and no visible bugs were seen. Corals now hanging out on the sand bed and the lights have been shifted to acclimation mode. Overall another great experience from TSA

But here's the deal...

I have had many orders from TSA, easily in the Top 2 of my favorite places to buy frags, but the one thing that drives me up a wall with TSA are the Frag Plugs I don't know if its the frag plug itself, your frag storage location, me just being unlucky, or what, but without fail in every single order there is at least one if not two or more plugs that come with some flavor of hair algae or bryopsis on them. I have lost a number of frags because of this and that's really frustrating for me because you guys produce some high quality frags but this deal with the frag plugs kills it (figuratively and literally). I have already fought the hair algae/bryopsis battle in my system (thrice) and have no desire to do it again, so I have preemptively refragged all the pieces in this shipment in the hopes of preventing another flair up from these frags, and yes this order is no exception the PC rainbow and one of the zoa frag plugs had the starting stages on it.

I really enjoy sitting in on TSA's Live/Flash Sales and the overall product I receive from TSA is fantastic I have and will continue to recommend TSA for coral frags, but I'm just done dealing with the risk of having another frag die or potentially a total tank flare up.

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this sexy thing
20200510_095612.jpg

Thanks @TopShelfAquatics

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back