Ultra conditioned Bowerbanki Frags & High End Tangs finishing QT!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

DetroitReefClub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did a huge Bowerbanki update on the site, and all of them are now either in our $59 Frag Discount Group, or they are part of a new limited time Bowerbanki discount group:
Order 3 or more Bowerbanki, and get 10% off each!
Order 5 or more Bowerbanki, and get 18% off each!

Also - Purple Tangs and Gem Tangs being released from QT this weekend, now available to order on our site! This shipment was tank conditioned for us in Africa before import and the entire lot came in looking tremendous!

www.DetroitReefClub.com

160bower.jpg
bowercol2.jpg
bowercol1.jpg
Pixelrainbowbower.jpg
16palys.jpg
76symphyllia.jpg
101bowerbanki.jpg
191bowerbanki.jpg
Bowerbanki5.jpg
Bowerbanki6.jpg
Bowerbanki1.jpg
gem2.jpg
gem1.jpg

Frosty Latte

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
I recently visited Detroit Reef Club, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience. Their coral selection is stunning, with vibrant colors and a healthy variety of species. The staff were knowledgeable and passionate, providing me with great advice on how to care for my new coral. Everything from the store layout to the quality of their marine life displays their dedication to aquatic environments. I was particularly impressed with the health and vitality of their corals. My purchase has become a centerpiece in my aquarium, thriving beautifully. Highly recommend this store for any reef enthusiasts and marine hobbyists!

GoogleWasMyIdea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did a huge Bowerbanki update on the site, and all of them are now either in our $59 Frag Discount Group, or they are part of a new limited time Bowerbanki discount group:
Order 3 or more Bowerbanki, and get 10% off each!
Order 5 or more Bowerbanki, and get 18% off each!

Also - Purple Tangs and Gem Tangs being released from QT this weekend, now available to order on our site! This shipment was tank conditioned for us in Africa before import and the entire lot came in looking tremendous!

www.DetroitReefClub.com

160bower.jpg
bowercol2.jpg
bowercol1.jpg
Pixelrainbowbower.jpg
16palys.jpg
76symphyllia.jpg
101bowerbanki.jpg
191bowerbanki.jpg
Bowerbanki5.jpg
Bowerbanki6.jpg
Bowerbanki1.jpg
gem2.jpg
gem1.jpg
I just got my second order from the guys @DetroitReefClub yesterday (no pics yet, sorry...my photography skills suck at this point too). For a newbie like me, they have been wonderful in answering all my questions and helping me get things started. On top of that both of my orders came with a surprise frag (Blue faced Blasto this time) and everything in great condition! Highly recommend R2R visit Zach and the guys!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back