Dont ever get a six line wrasse.

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE BEAUT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hmm, well, i will put this back on topic and say that i've had my sixline for 2 years and he has done nothing to any of my other fish. I have a group of 3 flasher wrasses in my 33g, and the sixline actually tries to be part of the group and swim with them. :)
 
yup, I had a timmed one few years ago that was as cool as a cucumber, it was added last also. had a couple sense and they were bullies. 1 would even but heads with a 4 inch hippo. I think we all know how these purdy little jokers can be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new