Don't judge me, but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1stNoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20190327_015834.jpg


20190327_015940.jpg


Since the flow was off, I decided to take advantage and syphon out detritus (i.e. weekly maintenance) After 2 hours of cleaning, I happened to notice he had made his way back out of the rocks. He's currently hanging in the wall of the cave, but still visible from my recliner as the cave is right in my line of sight.

Gyres are back on, but MP40s will remain off to give him a chance to relax (or me, since I seem to be sweating it).

Thanks for the views and the replies!
 
Last edited:
Lol still on the move lol.... don’t worry it will settle
 
Get him a clownfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new