Don't know what alarm is going off?

Paul Thomas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep getting an alarm condition that only says "ON" "Set Off"

Doesn't indicate which line of code drove the alarm? Can anyone tell me what this is?
 
What kind of controller are you seeing this on?
 
Sorry for lack of info. I am using an Apex
 
This is the code that is in my email alarm section:

Set OFF
2 If Full CLOSED Then ON
3 If Leak CLOSED Then ON
4 If Error ATO Then ON
5 If ATOLow OPEN Then ON
6

The alarm msg I keep getting is:

1 2018-06-04 00:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
2 2018-06-04 01:49:29 -0700 ON Set OFF
3 2018-06-04 02:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
4 2018-06-04 03:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
5 2018-06-04 04:49:29 -0700 ON Set OFF
6 2018-06-04 05:49:29 -0700 ON Set OFF
7 2018-06-04 06:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
8 2018-06-04 07:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
9 2018-06-04 08:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
10 2018-06-04 09:49:29 -0700 ON Set OFF
11 2018-06-04 10:49:30 -0700 ON Set OFF
12 2018-06-04 11:49:29 -0700 ON Set OFF

have no idea why I keep getting this alarm? Any thoughts?
 
Is the email alarm output set to (manual) ON or Auto? It should be set to Auto.

I would also put a little delay in the email alarm output by putting this at the end of the email programming Defer 000:30 Then ON
Another note if you have not already I would but a folded paper towel under the leak sensors as they are very sensitive and can pick up moisture in concrete, tile, wood, etc.
 
Last edited:
All good advise and I will take it all. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new