Door Sensors staying open

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased these sensors about 3 years ago and now my cabinet light stays on, I've turned the switch off in the app, but there's nothing wrong with the wiring or anything and it's one door. Is there an another fix other than just pulling it off and replacing it? I know it's only 10$ but still was curious

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen or heard of this before. Thank for the information

aSaltyKlown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Switches fail, just replace it. It's not worth the time and effort to attempt to fix and these are throw aways when they fail. 3 years is a decent time for inexpensive ones like these.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I purchased these sensors about 3 years ago and now my cabinet light stays on, I've turned the switch off in the app, but there's nothing wrong with the wiring or anything and it's one door. Is there an another fix other than just pulling it off and replacing it? I know it's only 10$ but still was curious
Suspect - Moisture and corrosion
Try electrical contact cleaner

OP
OP
thesoulpatch

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the responses i'll buy some new ones and run those!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back