Dos interface not in fusion

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Apex was dropping connection to fusion and I was doing some troubleshooting. Long story short, by changing out the APEX base, all of my configurations disappeared. Even when I loaded a previously saved config, it didn't work.

I spent all day reconfiguring everything.

Last thing, I cannot get the DOS interface to show up in Fusion. The DOS is powered and works fine. I push the manual buttons and the pump turn on. When I go into the modules, it shows it as connected. When I click on system, it is shown. However, if I try to access the gear icon/settings from any of the pathways, it takes me to a blank neptune page.

I looked for a new tile. Nothing new there. The old tiles are there but same thing.... takes me to a blank page.

I even try to delete the module, but I can't because it takes me to the blank page. I went to apex.local... same result.

I have a ton of work trips this week and I don't have a manual dose option. Please help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My Apex was dropping connection to fusion and I was doing some troubleshooting. Long story short, by changing out the APEX base, all of my configurations disappeared. Even when I loaded a previously saved config, it didn't work.

I spent all day reconfiguring everything.

Last thing, I cannot get the DOS interface to show up in Fusion. The DOS is powered and works fine. I push the manual buttons and the pump turn on. When I go into the modules, it shows it as connected. When I click on system, it is shown. However, if I try to access the gear icon/settings from any of the pathways, it takes me to a blank neptune page.

I looked for a new tile. Nothing new there. The old tiles are there but same thing.... takes me to a blank page.

I even try to delete the module, but I can't because it takes me to the blank page. I went to apex.local... same result.

I have a ton of work trips this week and I don't have a manual dose option. Please help.
@SuncrestReef

OP
OP
mermaid_life

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My recommendation is to reach out to Neptune and schedule a technical support session. They had to erase something from memory and relink it for me.

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you have to call Neptune. They will schedule a call to remotely access your DOS, basically they need to update the DOS and only can be done by them directly

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It only take them 5 minutes but you have to schedule the time

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back