DOS unit not dosing after connecting to new EB832

  • Thread starter Thread starter slojmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
485
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my EB832 fail at the outlets(all orange lights and looked like it was working but no response at any outlets). I’m sending it in for repair. I hooked up a different EB832 and got it going on the tank. It’s running my heaters, couple of fans, Trident via 1 link, and the DOS unit for dosing Ca and Alk. I programmed the plug outlet for “always on” and plugged in the DOS unit, the AquaBus runs from the DOS unit to my Apex Pro like always. I have manual control over the DOS, on Fusion dashboard and it records dosing in the graph tile through the day but it’s not dosing. I think it must have something to do with the tiles. I didn’t add or change the tiles at all. On the picture below, I can unlock the two tiles and manually dose by turning them from ‘auto’ to ‘on’. The dosing in the graph tiles is all bogus, except the big spikes as those were done manually to keep the Alk and Ca somewhat consistent. Any thoughts?? Do I delete all the tiles and somehow re-program new tiles? I would have thought new tiles would have shown up if I needed them when the new EB32 was connected and the outlet programmed for the DOS and connected via the apex base unit. No??

IMG_2136.png
 
Have you clicked the padlock icon and checked for new unnamed dos units? The addresses could be different now that you threw a new eb832 in the works.
 
Yea, I looked …nothing there. But great thinking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new