Doser 2.0 How to disable a pump head?

  • Thread starter Thread starter antnida2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

antnida2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My calcium and Mag is a little bit high and I would like to disable to pump for a couple of days but I am not sure how to do this in myGHL or the Android App. Is it just simply unchecked all the days and save changes and that would disable the pump temporarily and saved the setting intact? Thanks
 
You could set it from schedule to switch channel temporarily. When I turn my AWC heads off for a day or so while mixing, I change them to switch channel 64
 
My calcium and Mag is a little bit high and I would like to disable to pump for a couple of days but I am not sure how to do this in myGHL or the Android App. Is it just simply unchecked all the days and save changes and that would disable the pump temporarily and saved the setting intact? Thanks
Yep, unchecking the days would work. I have done that occasionally. I usually uncheck a couple of days a monitor the impact.

Tony
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new