Doser 2.1 alarm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sveOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Might be a dumb question, but I forgot to refill a container. When I go into myghl there is a warning, but I cant find a date anywhere when this happend. Is it just me, or is it so that you cant tell the date??

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The warning appears when the level of the container is lower or equal to 2 x minimum level defined as alarm.
It becomes an alarm if the level is equal to the minimum level defined as alarm.
The alarm or warning disappears if the level is higher than 2 x minimum level defined as alarm.
For the moment push notifications are not yet available on DoserSA.

Gaël

OP
OP
sveOne

sveOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I am aware they dont support push for the doser. What I find strange is that in the APP they do flag it as an alarm, but then dont timestamp that alarm. Like why? I do know they want to sell the profilux, but still.. to just show when this alarm happened dont seems like a lot to ask for, there is 0 reason for this technically also since the doser is well aware of what time it is :) and dont get me started on the push notifications :D

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is 0 reason for this technically also since the doser is well aware of what time it is :) and dont get me started on the push notifications :D
Hello,

Technically GHL Connect only obtains from the Doser the presence of a warning or alarm, not the date and time when it started. GHL Connect is not necessarily open at the moment the warning or alarm starts, so it cannot know this itself. There is no event log for warnings and alarms, sorry about that.
If I talk to you about push notifications it is precisely because when they will be available, it will answer your request, the notification once received on your phone is dated. I unfortunately do not have a date of availability to communicate to you.
Regarding the addition of the date of warnings and alarms, I invite you to make your request by email to the address:
[email protected]
The GHL team is interested in the expectations of its customers and when a feature is in high demand it will be prioritized in the development.

Gaël

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back