Doser 2.1 replacement head tube

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCoach
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TCoach

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
648
Reaction score
611
Location
SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. Does anyone have recommendations for replacing the dosing head tube on the Doser 2.1? I see GHL offers it but at $10/head, that seems a bit pricey for ~5” of tubing. I have 8 heads that I want to recondition, so I’d love to get a bulk amount of the correct tubing so I can replace it 1-2x a year (especially for the KHD solution and my kalk head).

I’m going to be buying the maintenance kits for the heads through my GHL local contact, just looking for options on the hose.

Thanks,
-Chris

(Picture for reference)
IMG_0055.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new