Doser suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Checkitout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Checkitout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
456
Reaction score
19
Location
Walker, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to get a dosing pump to help me out with dosing the tank to keep the levels straight. I've been looking at the GHL Profilux 2, Vertex Libra,or the new Bubble Magus T-11. Any advice on these?
 
I had the litre meter from spectra pure at first, then upgraded to GHL. Have 2 of them now, easy to use, a little pricey. No complaints
 
I have the ghl doser 2 and its awesome, I love it. It works very well and I love all the features.
 
I have the Neptune Dos. Its really nice and easy with fusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new