Dosers in the US?

Fishinwall

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
848
Reaction score
86
Location
Erie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do can you buy the Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser or the Kamoer 5 unit doser in the US?
 
You buy the Kore 5th from Pacific Sun's US distributor. Google Pacific Sun USA. For the Kamore I would try Salty Supply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new