Dosing breaks on Tropic Marin Cyo-Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
147
Reaction score
38
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have cyanobacteria problem in my tank.
I did a course of Cyo-Control, following the instructions. I did 5 days.

I did see a large improvement, I lost a good chunk of the cyano on my sand. But I still had a little patch which has started to grow back (I stopped dosing over a month ago).

Is it too soon to start dosing Cyo-Control again. Or can I simple keep dosing until the cyano is gone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new