Dosing Calculator not working on iPhone/Safari.

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
2,462
Reaction score
6,602
Location
NorCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else able to use the BRS Dosing Calculator on an iPhone? It's been working for years just fine. Recently BRS added the embedded video to the page which causes trouble on a phone, but I was still able to get it to work if I waited for the whole page to load. Starting a few days ago, I can't past the first entry. Super annoying for someone like me dosing BRS supplements.

I select the element, then nothing opens after that. Same for all elements as far as I can tell.

iPhone 6, iOS 12.5.2

IMG_5285.PNG
 
Is anyone else able to use the BRS Dosing Calculator on an iPhone? It's been working for years just fine. Recently BRS added the embedded video to the page which causes trouble on a phone, but I was still able to get it to work if I waited for the whole page to load. Starting a few days ago, I can't past the first entry. Super annoying for someone like me dosing BRS supplements.

I select the element, then nothing opens after that. Same for all elements as far as I can tell.

iPhone 6, iOS 12.5.2

IMG_5285.PNG
I just tried it now. Mine works perfectly and I was able to see the next step. I’m using a newer iPhone (iPhone 11) with iOS 14.4.2 .

Maybe it only works with newer iPhones?
 
I just tried it now. Mine works perfectly and I was able to see the next step. I’m using a newer iPhone (iPhone 11) with iOS 14.4.2 .

Maybe it only works with newer iPhones?
Could be. Something definitely changed on their site though. I'm not ready to upgrade yet! ;Woot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new