Dosing Calculator not working on iPhone/Safari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else able to use the BRS Dosing Calculator on an iPhone? It's been working for years just fine. Recently BRS added the embedded video to the page which causes trouble on a phone, but I was still able to get it to work if I waited for the whole page to load. Starting a few days ago, I can't past the first entry. Super annoying for someone like me dosing BRS supplements.

I select the element, then nothing opens after that. Same for all elements as far as I can tell.

iPhone 6, iOS 12.5.2

IMG_5285.PNG

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is anyone else able to use the BRS Dosing Calculator on an iPhone? It's been working for years just fine. Recently BRS added the embedded video to the page which causes trouble on a phone, but I was still able to get it to work if I waited for the whole page to load. Starting a few days ago, I can't past the first entry. Super annoying for someone like me dosing BRS supplements.

I select the element, then nothing opens after that. Same for all elements as far as I can tell.

iPhone 6, iOS 12.5.2

IMG_5285.PNG
I just tried it now. Mine works perfectly and I was able to see the next step. I’m using a newer iPhone (iPhone 11) with iOS 14.4.2 .

Maybe it only works with newer iPhones?

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried it now. Mine works perfectly and I was able to see the next step. I’m using a newer iPhone (iPhone 11) with iOS 14.4.2 .

Maybe it only works with newer iPhones?
Could be. Something definitely changed on their site though. I'm not ready to upgrade yet! ;Woot

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back