Dosing Container air bubbles…

  • Thread starter Thread starter ASIN28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ASIN28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
471
Reaction score
228
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I can use some help. So I am setting up my reefdose2 and made it so I am dosing directly out of the ESV 1 gallon containers. I am using the bulkhead shark bite fittings from BRS. Why am I getting air bubbles through the line I primed it and everything and probably took out 20ml already and I still seem to still be getting air bubbles.

*I am have 2 different tubing set up just to see which I prefer, the black is actual airline tubing and the clear is from home depot*
I also saw the reviews on these bullhead fittings from BRS that they don’t hold a seal but they seem to be holding a seal for me

IMG_7441.jpeg IMG_7440.jpeg IMG_7439.jpeg
 
At this point it seems like it is a process of elimination. See what you can replace or bypass. It appears that air is leaking in to one of your connections or the end isn't full submerged. Good luck with your search!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new