Dosing delay time.

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a Red Sea reefdose 2 and during setup it’s asking for a delay time for between heads dosing. What would you recommend?
If it matters, I plan on dosing into the return part of my sump.
 
Just got a Red Sea reefdose 2 and during setup it’s asking for a delay time for between heads dosing. What would you recommend?
If it matters, I plan on dosing into the return part of my sump.
If it’s alk and ca you’re dosing, they should be done at separate times. I dose mine 12 hours apart but you definitely don’t need to. I just found it easier with the programming. Maybe 20-30 minutes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new