Dosing Equipment Question

7PhisH7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Malvern
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all new members here. I’m recently starting to dose my 16 Gallon Nano tank with Seachem Reef Fusion1&2. I’ve been doing it by Hand and would like to get a dosing pump. My question is besides the pumps and tubing do I need anything else? Such as a dosing container or can I just put the tubing in into the bottle directly? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m trying to keep the cost down which is not always the easiest thing with this hobby.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new