Dosing Location on EVO AIO 13.5 ????

Foggy Pirate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
106
Reaction score
97
Location
Riverhead
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! I am beginning to dose on my EVO 13.5. Im going to start dosing tropic marin all for reef. I got a single dosing pump and I’m not sure where to put it. I would like to put in my third chamber as the heater, ATO, and pump is. However I’m worried that its to stagent or slow moving. I would like to drip it right in the tank in front of the pump nozzles however with my lid i dont see any convient way to mount it. What is everyone’s thoughts….

6FA3DBC9-B239-4A0F-B406-C65AC8FFD93E.jpeg D047768C-518D-49D8-84BB-57CAECA20629.jpeg 40EE060C-C402-47AE-9B5C-9D40F8D3601B.jpeg
 
Whats in the second chamber maybe you can do it in the second one considering that it still has pretty good flow from the first chamber to the third chamber?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new