Dosing nitrate questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark75

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
575
Reaction score
511
Location
Knoxville TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to dose Spectracide stump remover and need some specific help.

I have a 50g cube with an 18g sump and I estimate roughly 55g total water volume.

I would like to know how to mix and how much I should start my dosing at.

Thanks! :)
 
If your nitrates are at zero then I would start at 3.5 ml and work up from there after testing ime. Some people have cheato and dsb which will consume nitrates at a faster rate than most.

1 Tablespoon per cup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new