Dosing pump for KH Director- Which head/which doser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched a video today on setting up the KH Director. It was not the GHL instruction video. The guy indicated that you had to use the #4 dosing head of the KH Doser if you wanted to use adaptive or add on control modes. Is that correct or can I use a dosing head from my other Doser 2.1. Both dosers are being used as slave units of my P4.

Hersheyb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched a video today on setting up the KH Director. It was not the GHL instruction video. The guy indicated that you had to use the #4 dosing head of the KH Doser if you wanted to use adaptive or add on control modes. Is that correct or can I use a dosing head from my other Doser 2.1. Both dosers are being used as slave units of my P4.

you can use any of the 4 doser heads, you just have to assign 3 of them for the KHD, the remaining one you can use it for whatever you need.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, you can use any head, other than the three required for the KHD operation, to control adding alk. Adaptive control also extends to any number of heads now, ie if you're running a 3-4 part system it can dose all as required as dictated by the dKH result.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back