Dosing Pump Max speed setting in GHL Control Center

  • Thread starter Thread starter KStatefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KStatefan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
5,022
Location
MHK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to change the max speed of one of my dosing pumps and it is grayed out. How do I change that?

1672577488434.png
 
Hello,

Is a PAB Doser 2.x currently assigned to your ProfiLux?
Can you show your PAB assignments?

Gaël
 
My doser and both power bars were not assigned. Did those goaway when I updated firmware? I have the option to change speed now.

Thanks
 
I'm glad your problem is solved.
Yes a firmware update can unassign PAB devices, remember to check PAB assignment after each update.

Gaël
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new